Thread: New teeth
View Single Post
Old
10-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Grave77digger

vCash: 500
I feel your pain bro, I ate a puck about 2 months ago and lost both front teeth. right now I have a flipper but it is only a temporary fix. I absolutley hate it. most of the time I wont even wear because it is uncomfortable and you talk like you got a big wad of gum stuck to the roof of your mouth. Not to mention when you go out to dinner or eat in public you got to take the damn thing out.

Tomorrow I have an appointment to get fitted with a permanent bridge. Looks natural and allows you to eat normally. Plus it is ALOT cheaper than implants which can run $3000 per tooth and they have to do a bone graft in your jaw and insert screws. Most dentists will recommend implants for the simple fact that they make alot of money from them. If not done from a VERY reputable person they lliterelly lok like chiclets and not very natural.

Permanent bridge is definitly your best bet. Anything removable will be a pain in the *** escpecially if you eat in public at all. Im not big on wearing a mouth gaurd either but they dentist should be able to fit you with a sleek form fitted one from a mold of your teeth. it would be smart to protect the cash investment your making. I get alot of crap for not wearing a cage, but those are the same people doing all the high sticking and hitting people in the face.

Grave77digger is offline   Reply With Quote