Thread: Post Game Talk: BOS @ NYR | Still Alive
View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 08:05 AM
Evgeny Oliker

vCash: 500
Torts actually did make some good lineup changes. Putting Kreider with Nash worked...they seemed to click in Game 3 when Nash was double shifted and played on the 4th line with Kreider.

One of my big concerns going into Game 5 is Hamrlik. He looked slower than Bickel out there! Against a quick Boston team that also makes very fast passing plays, he CANNOT be out there. I would like to see Gilroy step in. He is a lot faster than Hamrlik and Gilroy does have 8 games of Playoff experience. In a limited role, he will be fine.

Now that Richards must be itching to get into the lineup and prove everyone wrong, I would bring Richards back in as well. Just leave him off the PP, our PP is way better without him! Bring Asham back in too, no sure why he was taken out.

Lines I would like to see for Game 5:
Kreider - Brassard - Nash
Hagelin - Stepan - Callahan
Boyle - Richards - Zuccarello
Asham - Newbury - Dorsett

Haley is not much of an NHL player, lets face it. Better suited for regular season where he can fight. I think Pyatt has done ok but again he is such a slow skater than many times I see him lose his player on the back check and we cannot afford that kind of stuff if we want to get back in this series! Way too many odd man rushes...we need our forwards to back check quickly and Pyatt just can't. So take him out.

Defense:
McDonagh - Del Zotto
Girardi - Moore
Eminger - Gilroy

Since we are going back to Boston, we have to split up McD and Girardi again I think. As long as we dont put Girardi back with Del Zotto we should be ok. Hamrlik has to come out...after yesterday's game I'm sure Boston will try to put their best lines against him if he plays! He sucked!

We need Stralman and/or Staal back asap!!!

Evgeny Oliker is offline   Reply With Quote