05-24-2013, 10:56 AM
dmanfish90
How about 76 for 25?

vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to dmanfish90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
9-17 is the evidence
OMG 9-17. What an argument. Give me a break. Let's put a REAL team in front of him and then start actually judging him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs 4 Life View Post
The 2013 Montreal Canadiens won the division for your info but hey God forbid.

BTW Rask was only a starter in 2010 and they beat Buffalo in round 1 before the meltdown against Philly in round 2. This is only the 2nd time he has had the chance to be in nets for them in the playoffs and if they get passed the Rags that's going to be 3 playoffs series wins, Price is still stuck at 1
"The 2013 Montreal Canadiens won the division for your info but hey God forbid."*********

Notice how I put asterisks. Cuz 48-game season folks. Imagine if we continued our sucking down the stretch. But hey, it seems to many people here that we actually won the Division by 1 point and all of a sudden we're like CONTENDERS.

Notice the meltdown against Philly...I know it's not solely on Rask but I mean hey, let's just put all success/failure of team's PO series on the goalie (Agnostic i'm talking to you).

Price is stuck at 1 cuz Price has pretty bad in front of him. Put Price on PIT, do you actually doubt he doesn't win more than 1 series in 5 years?

I can't believe the comments, arguments and evidence coming out on this thread. Oh no wait a minute, I actually can oddly enough.