View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 11:59 AM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanfish90 View Post
OMG 9-17. What an argument. Give me a break. Let's put a REAL team in front of him and then start actually judging him.

"The 2013 Montreal Canadiens won the division for your info but hey God forbid."*********

Notice how I put asterisks. Cuz 48-game season folks. Imagine if we continued our sucking down the stretch. But hey, it seems to many people here that we actually won the Division by 1 point and all of a sudden we're like CONTENDERS.

Notice the meltdown against Philly...I know it's not solely on Rask but I mean hey, let's just put all success/failure of team's PO series on the goalie (Agnostic i'm talking to you).

Price is stuck at 1 cuz Price has pretty bad in front of him. Put Price on PIT, do you actually doubt he doesn't win more than 1 series in 5 years?

I can't believe the comments, arguments and evidence coming out on this thread. Oh no wait a minute, I actually can oddly enough.
We don't know if he would win more cause look at last year the Penguins were scoring 4-5 goals a game against the Flyers and still losing cause Fleury sucked and couldn't step it up.

Price needs to step it up, no other way to look at it