View Single Post
Old
01-04-2004, 02:47 PM
774EVER
DR. SILLYPANTS...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyV
Just an FYI....I went onto ticketmaster to see if the Bruins released tickets for that game and they did. It seems they've given up on trying to pawn off the 10-game packs, in order to have rights for the Neely game.

I'm heading up Saturday to see the Red Wings games, and would love nothing more than to head up on Monday as well, but the 2 1/2 hour drive, work and the wife chalking me up as a complete loney...is gonna keep me from buying a couple of tickets.

Anyways....if I lived anywhere near Boston...I'd be there. You all know how special Neely was and it seems he gets more special with every game we see this new version of the Bruins play..

This team is struggling and they need a shake-up....but the house should be packed for NEELY...so pick up your tickets...he is worth it.
Ya, it pisses me off beyond belief that this the Cam Neely Night is not on a weekend. It is an 8 hour drive for me, which I would willingly do if this night were on a Friday or Saturday. But on a Monday, when I have to teach the next morning, it is a no go.

I have tried to think of a way that I can make it to the game, calling in sick etc., but I am hoping to land a contract with this school, and missing class becasue of a hockey game (even though it is in honour of my idol, #8) would not help my chances.