View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 12:58 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
That's where good coaching and having a strong veteran group comes into play. I feel for Phaneuf because he was basically thrust into the role of top defenseman in Calgary, when he should have been the number 3 or 4 guy and let him earn the top spot. It was handed to him immediately and it back fired. Since then, Phaneuf has really had no structure to his game and he's suffered as a result.

I'd have to think that in Philadelphia, Nurse would benefit from having Pronger, Hatcher, Timonen and Kevin McCarthy around to guide him on the finer points. I also think that some scouts are little off their rocker with regards to him being dumb on the ice. If anything, he's a bit over aggressive at times, but that's something that can be corrected with good coaching.
I agree. If by some strange chance Nurse falls to 11 and he is their BPA then they have to pick him up. I know his uncle is a jerk but this young man should blossom in this setting here in Philly. However I see him and Lindholm gone by 11. The way I figure it unless one of the players the Flyers are in love with drops into their lap. my three should be there and I really beleive that anyone of them would fit in here like a glove. Samuel Morin,Joshua Morrissey and Kerby Rychel come on down!!