View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 01:42 PM
oilers83

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel6676 View Post
The distinction is small - but real. I am sure you have been in that position - where you would like to say something because so many of the elements that would make that true are present - but do not because you don't have enough information to fully justify that comment. The reason i said what i was thinking was to suggest that we consider what some of this fan base is that it would support such a thread as this. It is at the very least unnecessary to use such language as useless in relation to Smyth.

I think the reason you would refuse to see that is because you don't want to.

Your contention that Smyth is not deserving of some respect for a single contract issue (quite common in hockey and at least partly the organizations fault as well) doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Perhaps you should mention those "lots of" reasons?
My discontent for Ryan Smyth is not singly held to the contract dispute over 100,000$, like I previously said, but you're in turn refusing to see that i stated I was also disappointed in how he behaved afterwards.

Lots of those reasons have nothing to do with hockey, therefore should not be discussed here.

You're obviously here to start something, and I just find quite hypocritical that you're attacking some of us because our views and opinions don't align with yours.

Congrats, I concede this Internet fight, you're righteous way of attacking people for expressing there opinions has taught me a lesson.

oilers83 is online now   Reply With Quote