View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 03:33 PM
habsfanatics*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanfish90 View Post
So by your definition, you're taking as fact that the Habs were SC Contenders this year?

That in itself is factually incorrect. Who in their right mind would think that a team that finished 15th in their Conference the previous season, makes minimal changes to their lineup, is all of a sudden "the real deal"

C'MON MAN. Don't call me out for spewing BS and than spew BS yourself. LIES. ALL MOTHER****ING LIES.

No i don't think you're a hater, but you're bordering on one. The reason why you're so passionate "against" Price (i use that in quotes cuz you're not actually against him) is because of my passion "for" Price.

However, I don't think any of your arguments you've shown me have any logic behind them. Stats are great some instances, but in most you have to use hockey knowledge in general to come to conclusions, like what I said about Anderson and Price.
Stats tell more than your eyes, a combination of stats and eyes is the best. Most of us don't see nearly enough of the other 25 goalies we rank price ahead of. If you want to claim that you watch all 30 goalies enough to form a valid opinion, go for it, I think you're full of it. Sometimes the numbers are the best we got.