View Single Post
Old
05-24-2013, 08:47 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

vCash: 500
Well you have not listed any of my choices. As I said before, if the draft goes as I think. Then I hope the Flyers pick one of Samuel Morin,Joshua Morrissey and Kerby Rychel. I have been wrong about a player in the past. But after reading and listening reviews, Samuel Morin just may be the player who could be the hammer this team has lacked since Pronger's injury. The upside of this 17 year old is just off the charts! When he fills out his body and gets his man muscles he could be a monster. He is a player who wants to make a mark every game. He can skate,hit,fight,defend, good puck mover and has a decent shot. There are reports that he is more advanced at his age than Chara was. Anyone who thinks he will be there when the Flyers pick in round two is saddly mistaken. Kerby Rychel is a young man who I have been beating the drum for all year. I think he could step in and play in the NHL next year. This kid has "Flyer" all over him. He has good size, a decent skater,a very very good shot with a quick release. He is extremly competative, hard to play against, a kid who stands up for his teammates. He is good along the wall. He is not a super star but he is a top six forward who will play in the league for a long time and be a winner. Joshua Morrissey is a player who if was a few inches taller you may have been talking about a top seven or eight pick.Lets face it, offense is the name of his game. But this young man can play physical also.His frame is not slight. He hits and hits hard for his size.. He can see the ice well and has a very good shot.Very good wheels and would be a plus player on the PP. Like we all know, his size is the question about him. But there is a lot to like is his game. Anyway, there are my three "sleepers" the Flyers could pick in the 1st round as far as I am concerned. Flame away, but you are not going to change this old fart's opinion.

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote