Thread: Post-Game Talk: End of Season Discussion
View Single Post
Old
05-26-2013, 04:54 AM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Torts and his braindead system is back next year, hence I won't watch that many Rangers games until he's gone. I've had it, it's unwatchable as a hockey fan.

If Girardi demands $5m+ for his excellent defensive qualities and below average to downright bad offensive/ puck handling abilities, you let him walk.

Del Zotto is fine if he has some patience and time and is loose cannon if he stresses his decision. The puck might end up anywhere, so might Del Zaster. His hockey instincts are terrible, hence the talk about low hockey IQ. I would trade him if he's planned to be anything above a 3rd pairing. The rest of the league might not know that, so trade him if he's overvalued. He's not good on the PP either so for a supposed offensive D-man, his shot is awful and his passing very inconsistent (due to his decision making).

With Richards gone, we're back to a questionable center depth. No team with Brian Boyle on the 3rd line is good enough.

All of this doesn't matter of course, since it's guaranteed this teams' offense will suck and the PP will continue to be abysmal. We're back to only having one big gun on offense, which means we're nothing more than a mediocre team that looks at their only true franchise player (Hank) and for how long he can carry a team constantly outperformed and outcoached.