View Single Post
Old
05-26-2013, 07:23 AM
TonsofPuppies*
#ThePriceIsRight

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
Overall are TonsofPuppies team very well balanced and thought through. It's very tempting to have Stamkos and St. Louis together(Who was that above that said no 40-year olds about a 37-year old current Art Ross winner?), but another guys comment above that Tavares probably is a center only might be correct so i would simply do:

Stamkos-Crosby-Giroux
Hall-Tavares-St. Louis

Another thing is that i'm not sure if i'd have Bergeron outside the top-12, did'nt he spend time as a winger earlier in his career anyways? He AND Toews at some positions there i think would be a really good idea to effectively neutralize any oppositions offence and probably often go plus on them, leaving your top two lines quite a bit of room to extend the lead even more against lesser defensive forwards. Hell, many of the other teams will probably bring three lines consisting of offensive forwards, well below the Crosby and Tavares lines obviously.

Yeah, maybe line three and four like this:

Staal-Getzlaf-Perry
Bergeron-Toews-Nash

Couture
Some 14th guy
Because of our ridiculous center depth, It was quite obvious that some were going to have to be shifted to the wing. Giroux is an obvious choice because he played RW for the first few years of his career with the Flyers. I moved Tavares to the wing because I spoke with some Islanders fans who said that Tavares played LW while in Switzerland this year, during the NHL lockout.