View Single Post
05-26-2013, 09:47 AM
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
I'm Pittsburgh I'm shading high on the defense and having Orpik and Murray specifically play overly physical on Boston's forwards down low.

I'm Boston I want Bergeron on Crosby and Krejci on Malkin. I'm sure Pittsburgh is comfortable any matchup but that.

Krejci got banged up yesterday and was flexing his leg a few times after a huge board hit. Lucic and Horton need to bring yesterdays game to this series. I think they will. They are the ultimate water seeks its own level players.

I ****ing hate James Neil but he is a concern.

Boston needs to split in Pitt...and rough up those guys like the Islanders did. Crosby hates, hates, hates being called a whiney little *****, so Boston needs to call him out publically when he goes into his ass kissing to the linesman and refs routine.

Boston needs to do the blueprint of the Islanders, and since they are much better when engaged they can make things interesting. Boston to me can beat everyone left but this team- but they are the underdogs and may be more talented that me and others give credit because they lally gag thru so many periods and games this year.

Boston needs to win battles low because the Pens are going to be spread out and looking to both cover the defense and get quick strike transition if Krug or Bartkowski, or even Johnny start to wander or pinch to much.

DKH is online now   Reply With Quote