View Single Post
Old
05-26-2013, 10:44 AM
Larry44
Flyers Tank Nation

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by daynus View Post
didnt see a whole lot of him, but really noticed him at the wjc. but what is really impressing me at the memorial cup with zad is, the guy is a surprising athlete for his size. in games he will make a few big hits, then his team needs some offense. they get him to pinch, he gets the puck in the middle swings to the right goes in and scores. then his second goal at the tourney, he pinches, sits around the net like a dump truck. puck comes along bounces off his skate, in the net. then another moment i thought, man how would this guy look on the flyers. my question got answered. pouillot was coming into the london zone. and he didnt see this 6-5,230 lb wall. runs right into Z, and tumbles to the ice. i was like a penguin prospect runs into this guy,loses the battle and falls down with no effort from Z, that is beautiful. would love to see that, at the next level. my other choices are morin and morrisey, wants nothing to do with pulock. he scares me. with him the risk of getting a number 4 dman, at pick 11, is a big waste of a pick.
I loved Zadorov in that game. Crushed two guys, one on the wall, one in open ice. Played on the PP and the PK. He makes beautiful stretch passes and is really just a player. Huge reach and knows how to use it.

I think I would pick him over Nurse at this point, let alone the others, but if Nurse is available, it'll be because New Jersey took Zadorov and let him slide.

Last edited by Larry44: 05-27-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote