View Single Post
05-26-2013, 11:20 AM
vCash: 500
I believe Leblanc will bounce back too, he suffered from an injury that takes a long time to recover from. Once Gallagher, Palushaj and Geoffrion where gone we were out of our top players in the AHL which doesn't help Louis's case either.

I don't think that Beaulieu will be ready for a permanent role in the NHL net season, but I wouldn,t be shy to call him up if injuries arrises.

Kristo will have a roster spot depending on if we retain Ryder or replace him through other means (UFA, trade, etc etc)

Hudon will stay in the Q's imo, if I'm not wrong he has one year left of junior eligibility.

I was not convinced by Pateryn, but he's a good depth player. If we have an injury he can play in the NHL, otherwise he is a core player for the Dogs.

Patrick Holland still needs to develop his game, I want him to be a more reliable player with teh Bulldogs before we give him a shot at the NHL. But in case of injury it c ould be interesting to see what he has to offer.

Michael Bournival, same has Holland.

Dumont could get a roster spot, it will all dépends on team philosophy, do we want a monster 4th line who can play playoff hockey? Or do we want to give a position to Dumont on that line? Otherwise, I'm not sure he has a roster spot at the moment, we are overstacked with 3rd line center and RW. Could be a trade bait.

Blunden is not physical enough (has a tendency to not finish his hits), and doesn't drop his gloves. If I'd keep him, it's only to play a big brotehr role in the AHL.

Darren Dietz, still eligible to play in the WHL (if I'm not mistaken), I'd keep him there.

Dalton THroweri s in the same boat.

Braddy Vail is in the same boat (if they are all CHL eligible).

Morgan Ellis, not sure where he is in his development, in case of injury it could be interesting to see where he is at and call him up, otehrwise I odn't think he is NHL ready.

Magnus Nygren, will have to wait at the camp to see how he fares, being the best defenseman in the SEL is one thing, but being reliable in the NHL through 82 games is entirely different.

Sébastian Collberg, I want to see how he fares at the camp, but my impression is that Kristo is ahead of him currently.

Last edited by Issacar: 05-26-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Issacar is offline   Reply With Quote