Thread: OT: Automobile Questions
View Single Post
Old
05-26-2013, 02:30 PM
Issacar

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
Thanks guys.. Ya, upon more research I realize the sentra isn't fairing very well with the reviews..

I owned a 2007 civic at one point and I find the Elantra looks like a newer generation of that styling where as the Sentra looks like a mini altima.

So which do you guys feel would be the best 2013 competitor to the Elantra?
I'm not sure about the price bracket these cars sells and if they fit your budget.

I know someone who owns a Kia Forte and I was amazed by the quality of the car. I was the first guy to say lolKia until I was able to see for myself.

I'm not a big fan of Toyota because while it's a robust car, it boasts pretty cheap quality. But the Camry is not a bad choice either.

I'm not too high on Mazda because their parts are very pricey. but the Mazda 3 is a neat looking car and it ha s a fairly good quality to them.

Ford Focus is a decent choice, their vehicules aren't as bad as they used to.

Not sure if Volvo has a model that fits your budget, but I currently own a S60 2.0T and I have only good things to say about it.

Chevrolet Cruze, did a test drive with one and I was nicely surprised by the car. I must say, I didn't had a turbo model and it was the only let down, it has a very bad acceleration rate. If you go for one, I'd want a turbo model. Not because I like high speed, but because when you go on the highway and you need to accelerate fast, it doesn't cut it without the turbo (imo).

Honda Civic is never a bad choice. I'd look into the new Insight model, seems like a more sport version then the Civic.

I don't know much about Suzuki, except that I think the SX4 is a neat looking model.

Mitsubishi Lancer/Gallant. If I were to buy brand new, I'd heavily look into Mitsubishi due to their guarantee. Also AWD is fun in winter

Issacar is offline   Reply With Quote