View Single Post
Old
10-05-2006, 03:02 AM
CrazyCanucks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
A zebra doesn't change its stripes, Todd is going to be the same Todd that was in Vancouver. I think he's a career 70pt guy, he had 1 great year and that was that. Not a fan or a hater of his, i think his attitude is pathetic at times but i think what we all have seen of him is what you'll get.

Very inconsistent, will wow you one game, tick you off the next. It'll be great to see him go to the hospitals in Florida with a mouth full of chew telling kids to stay healthy. Keep up the good samaritan act and image Todd.
Bertuzzi will be the same player he was/always has been. He had 2 good years, and the rest were average years. He takes bad penalties, is very moody and selfish player. Hopefully he changes his attitude in Fla. He said that Crow forced him to play a defensive style of game, and he didn't want to. What is Martin going to do with a player like that? Martin is a more defensive type of coach. Look at bert's+/- over the years, and for a very gifted player, he doesn't "like" playing defense. The people of Vancouver gave him chance after chance last year, after what had happened with him, and even the most pateint fans got sick of his poor attitude. If I was Keenan, I would just given Luongo what he wanted, as the fans in Florida will see what Bertuzzi is really like.

OT question, but is Florida the place where Vancouver trades the malcontent players to? Remember Bure?

CrazyCanucks is offline   Reply With Quote