View Single Post
Old
10-05-2006, 09:14 AM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The n00b King View Post
Look, i know this because i too was judged based on the way i dressed and was even eventually laid off because of it. Nevermind the fact that i was incredibly efficient at my job and that my boss cried when i got laid off, the reality is that people will judge you from the way you present yourself.
The press certainly did not help his cause all that much either. That and the 3 amigos story.

His attitude remained his biggest problem and people just rubbed it in with his dress code. The fact that you can look beyond that is commending, unfortunately not eveyone else has this kind of open-mindedness.
Again, i'm not talking about an environment where you're expect to 'look' a certain way. That's obviously a different situation.

Either way, you're right, his attitude was his biggest problem, and that would of remained the same no matter how he dressed. I just find the jabs at his choice of clothes weak because i'm 120% sure that if his attitude was the same and he dressed like Koivu, no one would mention his clothing. And i've got to ask myself the question as to why it's like that?

417 is offline   Reply With Quote