View Single Post
Old
05-27-2013, 06:07 AM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveeviL View Post
He could make it, this is my highly personal ranking and even with some other preferences I do not think Gunnarsson makes top 7. With injuries, who knows.

Erik Karlsson
Niklas Kronwall
Tobias Enström
Alexander Edler
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Victor Hedman
Niklas Hjalmarsson
Jonas Brodin
Adam Larsson
Carl Gunnarsson
Jonathan Ericsson
Anton Strålman
Staffan Kronwall
Henrik Tallinder
Johnny Oduya
Nicklas Grossmann
David Rundblad
Douglas Murray
Tim Erixon
Erik Gustafsson
I don't disagree with your ranking per se, but it is definitely problematic that the second right shooting D on that list is number 9 overall... And that only 3 of 20 D's are right shooting.

We will have two lines on this team that is designated to spend a ton of time in the attacking zone cirlcing the puck. Both these lines are run by left handed playmakers who frequently comes out of the right corner with the puck. On top of it all, these lines will have a shortage of right shooting forwards.

And we can't dig up two right shooting D's to put on the right point??? Its ridiculous if we can't do that. Just like Danielsson on the right PP point was extremely effective with the Sedins -- they need a right shooting D there 5 on 5 too.

And if Bäckström plays with Z, you just must have a right shooting D on that line too (and preferbly Erik Karlsson too).

2 of those 3 right shooting D's (Erik Karlsson/David Rundblad/Adam Larsson) must IMHO be on this roster...