View Single Post
Old
05-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Jetsfareast

vCash: 695
this is my picks then and it is still up to now!
is byfuglien+burmistrov good enough to get colorados 1st and 31st picks this year.
or i am insane?.

3 years down the line:
kane mckinnon wheeler
ladd schiefele little
Telegin Gauthier Lowry
cormier sutter kosmachuk

enstrom bogosian
mirco muller trouba
redmond postma
yuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsfareast
1. Avalanche: Mckinnon
2. Panthers: Drouin
3. Lightning: Jones
4. Predators: Barkov
5. Hurricanes: Lindholm
6. Flames: Monahan
7. Oilers: Ristolainen
8. Sabres: Nichuskin
9. Devils: Domi
10. Stars: Nurse

then

Shinkaruk, horvat, Polock, Gauthier, Wenberg, zadarov

just may thoughts. Mckinnon and Droiun can become an impact players on their team as an 18 years old. Jones can also play next year but won't be an impact defenseman, until 4 years down. by that time the other two can already amaze 200 points or more in the nHL. Right now Jones is man among most boys in Junior, but in the NHL half of the league hits and are as strong. Jones will be a good player, but most impact defenseman that are right now in the Nhl are not 1st overall picks. what would you have 6-7 impact years of Mckinnon or 3-4 impact years of Jones. Aves have depth at center they can trade one for a stablish top pairing two way defenseman or top 4 dman that can score points right away because that is what they lack.

i am not sure but can someone give me a thought if Seth Jones is soft? seen him A few times, not as tough as i think. As an elite defenseman you are either( for me) blow your mind offensive force, ie Karlsson or Big two way shut down nasty defenseman that can put points on the board, Chara, Weber.
this is what Seth Jones is projected to be right? an ELITE D, i think he will be a good number 1 D though as his ceiling. But droiun and specially mckinnon can be an Elite offensive player in the NHL. And it seems Mckinnon brings other things to the table also.

i choose BPA and it is Mckinnon, Droiun then Jones, just my own personal ipinion.