RE-HABS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
If I were Gainey, I would set a meeting between:

Myself(Gainey)
Claude Julien
Chad Kilger

We will talk to him and tell him, you have to play like a power forward or your days in the Nhl are done, will send you to the AHL or maybe even to the ECHL or something. You cleared waivers, nobody wants you but we feel that you have potentiel to become an amazing player. We will give you third line ice time, we want you to drive hard to the net and jump on the lose rebounds and put them back in. If you do well, you will get a change to play with Ribeiro or Koivu.
That conversation would be a lot different if you ask me. They may say to him "you can be an every day contributor to this team and be a good role player" (not an amazing player, that isn't him and will never be him).

"If you go out there and utilize your size properly and play 100% game in and game out we believe you can be a good checking forward to play with Juneau and Dackell against top line in this league. "We have faith in you, now it is in your hands to go out there and prove it to us and to yourself"..."if not we will have to put you on waivers again and if you aren't picked up we will send you to hamilton or loan you to another team, it's your last chance Chad...make the most of it"!