View Single Post
Old
05-27-2013, 05:41 PM
Ezpz
No mad pls

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I'm stunned part 1. I don't see how the plan is to put Thrower in the AHL based on how terrible his year was...AND based on how many guys we have there already....

Which is still surprising, 'cause as it stands now, based on his year, he'd SURELY be going back in Juniors. Honestly, being with Hay is surely was the doctor orders.

I am STUNNED part 2.... Wow, takes some balls for Bergevin to kinda let go a local like that. A local that still wasn't all bad this year. Wasn't great for sure...but showed some very good things. I was absolutely certain he'd stay. Though people, when a guy isn't signed in the last week...it does mean he won't be signed.

Yeah but are they doing it? Who were our big signings so far? Condon? I'm surprised that we haven't move in that direction so far. Both of those guys you are mentioning are worth it. Might even never be NHL'ers...but surely could be solid AHL'ers.
Not everyone wants to sign here, and the ones that do may be fielding offers from other teams before deciding. There haven't been a ton of overage CHL guys signing in the last month. I'll worry in late August if we still have 10 contract spots open. There's a small chance we could land Corban Knight if he likes Kristo enough and doesn't want to go to Florida.