View Single Post
Old
05-28-2013, 09:40 AM
NHRangerfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKindms View Post
He has been on the team for 8 years. No one has a better view of whats going with the team than hank.

He has pretty much been the reason the NYR have had any success. He has seen free agents come and go and get PAID BIG TIME MONEY. While he quietly drags the team forward regardless of the dumb moves made by management. So while Hank might make things difficult with his salary demands he has actually earned the right to command that money. And I think he knows that nothing major is going to change with this organization in the remaining years he has left to win it all.

So his salary would handcuff the Rangers but that is the price they will have to pay if they want the continued luxury of his services. Hell it would certainly make if it difficult for Sather to give out crazy money to mercenaries.
You make it sound like he's being paid the league minimum. Have you seen comparable salary/cap hit info on goalies?

So to sum up what you think Hanks mindset is, Management is going to make the same poor decisions they always have so I should get as much money as I can?

NHRangerfan is offline   Reply With Quote