View Single Post
Old
05-28-2013, 01:20 PM
nally

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
To me there's 3 guys in the league I consider elite centers Crosby, Malkin, Stamkos, then there's a drop, I think RNH will be in that second group, wether he's at the top or bottom of that group I don't know. What I do know is that I have a hard time seeing him go head to head in the next few years with any of the guys you listed. Tambo royally screwed this team by not having them ready to make the playoffs this year. Our best chance at winning is this coming season IMO because both Schultz and RNH's will have new deals kicking in and both will most likely get paid well long term. This season coming up is the time where we can load up with more expensive depth players to really round out the team. The reason I'm for dealing RNH is because I think we can set the team up for a cup run this year by moving him for a less prolific center(but one who can shutdown the best in the game) and a top 4 dman(Think Bergeron+Boychuk). If we don't expect to go on a run for a few more years then it doesn't make sense to deal him IMO. I don't know where this notion came from that I undervalue RNH? I just think he'd be the first to go right now to help the team win in the next 2-5 years.
Wow, Raab would people identify you has a patient person?
I just have no respect for you are saying. Cup run this year...are you crazy? It's your opinion and you are entitled to it, I would just like to see it far far less then I am

nally is offline   Reply With Quote