Thread: Player Discussion: Louis Leblanc?
View Single Post
Old
05-28-2013, 06:05 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
He's been in some high visibility situations - the WJC and his stint with the Habs - and many posters here watch at least a few Hamilton games per year, while a handful watch every game. I think most are familiar with Leblanc. Not that everyone will agree about a player's strengths and weaknesses, of course, even when watching the same games. IMO his skating is fine, good even. It's more the speed at which he thinks the game that holds him back.
I don't think his skating is good, during the draft I didn't want him because his skating reminded me of Mike Ribeiro's, my bigger concern for him going into last season was his lack of physical abilities, lack of lower body strength, overall strength, lack of quickness, not very explosive and with his frame he may have trouble ever filling out the way he needs too. I never thought he had trouble with the speed at which he thinks the game but it's something I will look for going forward.

As for last season I still have no clue what happened, as it's like he just fell apart, nothing seemed to go his way for very long.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote