View Single Post
Old
05-28-2013, 08:43 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
Is Rychel's effort level inconsistent, though, or has it simply improved from the beginning of the season?
Could be. I haven't seen him in months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoPhan View Post
The best comparison I can think of is James Neal, though I expect Rychel to be picked a little earlier.
To me he plays a lot like Peter Mueller except for he occasionally very violent. He 's not a terribly physical player and he doesn't really play a power forward game. He's more of an opportunist like Ryder or Mueller or Neal, but with an odd caveat where by he will drop the mitts from time to time and mess some people up. You don't normally see guys like that. Guys who seem to like to fight but don't really play an intense game during actual game play. Kind of unique.

With some development, he might end up an amazing PF prospect. He's definitely worth a first round pick. No doubt. Guy put up double digit fighting majors as a rookie, and then the year BEFORE his draft year he drops 40 goals. That's nuts. It's worth a 1st pick. Just not ahead of the ten forwards I listed above. At least not in my opinion. Heck, I'd probably take Hartman before him too. Possibly Klimchuck. Rychel might be my fifteenth forward, though.