View Single Post
Old
05-28-2013, 11:26 PM
DousedInOil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledown99 View Post
There was also Stu never mentioning him when discussing the top players with Stauffer and Gregor. Then Stauffer tweeted who he thought were the top C - Mack/Barkov/Monahan/Horvat/Lazar/Lindholm. Then MacT has his conference call and says he likes Mac/Barkov/Monahan. Just to many signs there....

And if you listen to Stauffer he isn't big on Nich either....

Just some things to consider
Stauffer has admitted to watching diddly squat when it comes to prospects saying he's too busy with NHLers. He also has a proven track record of getting his inside info wrong when it comes to the draft (ala Seguin and Murray). I'm not going to put any merit into what he says. Obviously he's gonna hate on the Swede and the Russian. He's pretty much just guessing and hope he gets it right.

On a side note, it was kind of funny today when Bob asked Kyle Woodlief leading questions about how the draft today. He tried to get Woodlief to say that Lindholm wasnt physically mature enough to play in the NHL but it didn't really work.

I thought it was interesting today how the team 1260 had Steve Serdnachy on today and he was talking about how Sweden is leagues ahead of Canadians of Canadians in terms of giving and taking passes. I'd love to see him on bobs show sometime.

Last edited by DousedInOil: 05-28-2013 at 11:36 PM.