View Single Post
Old
05-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbop View Post
My scout friend is very high on McIlrath. Says he is not far away.
You been saying this for months now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Just goes to show you that deep drafts ain't necessarily all that deep in hindsight.

Agreed on the second point. That should be our #1 target this draft.
It's not even 3 years since that draft, relax, just goes to show how awful youe evalutions can be, you think 3 years is the perfect time to measure a drafts worth. You need to stick to the NFL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beacon View Post
Our prospects from that year don't look bad: MCI, Thomas, Yogan and Fast. I'll take that at this point.
No, Jon just evaluated that draft as not deep, so which is it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr2k2 View Post
What's late? I think someone takes a flier on him as early as the third. The talent is undeniable. People will be willing to look past the baggage, I think. I'd take him in the third.
I read the other boards when it comes to the draft, every fan seems to think their team will get him in the late 2nd or early 3rd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
No one respects the Rangers as a physical team.

McIlrath is the beginning of an answer to this ongoing problem.
The Boston Bruin players I saw interviewed on TV specifically mentioned the Rangers and their physical game, playing similar to theirs. Your exaggerating a bit.

Why has it taken years and one prospect to 'begin' to answer this 'problem' ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Bones View Post
Was just about to post about him. He is completely a beast for the Kings and would definitely try a get him in someway.
Years and years ago I proposed trading for him when he was younger and healthier. Now you'd just be jumping on the passing train like we do with so many vets over the years.