View Single Post
Old
05-29-2013, 01:43 PM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max et Guillaume View Post
You're the one who brought up Quick, and yes I am somewhat familiar with this thread (although the stupidity and nonsense of some posters is truly mind boggling).

There is no doubt Quick is a better goalie than Price. However, looking at the regular season, Quick had an average season with a strong defensive corps, while Price had an average season with an AHL D in front of him. So I'm not sure why anyone would compare the two, or even bring it up (Quick = better goalie on much better team). I was simply pointing out that fact, although I fully understand that level headed arguments and facts are usually not welcome on this board... emotional blind hatred is usually the way to go. Like I said earlier, reading this thread is similar to watching Fox News...

and you say EVERY game? If Price pulled what Quick pulled in game 2 of the first round, he would've been beheaded in front of the Bell Centre by rioting "fans"... Quick is an elite goalie, one of the best no doubt. Yet you bring up the comparison ... Quick has been INCREDIBLE these playoffs, but to say he gave the Kings a shot at winning EVERY game during the regular season just proves you did not watch a single Kings game this year...

Ironic that you would crave balance and level headed arguments 2 sentences after making the most exaggerated hyperbolic statement of the thread.

As I have said before Price's regular seasons are not important any more, his abysmal post season record is the elephant in the room.