View Single Post
Old
05-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Intangiblezzz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I personnally don't see the Santini bandwagon for our first 3 picks. Geez, even Morin, who I don't exactly believe will be a key offensive player in the bigs has shown more offensively than Santini did. I do understand that it's all about projecting....but you need some kind of results already. I do love his skating and his defensive play though. So wouldn't be totally against this pick but I don't see how he's becoming on any list as of right now, he's a pretty unspectacular pick. The way we keep reading reports about him makes me believe you could find those types of guys a little later. Mind you, if he finds an offensive game, well that's a whole different ballgame.

Surely though, he fits the Timmins mold, that's for sure.

As far as Laplante is concerned, well we don't have a 4th or a 5th, so some players we probably would have taken there, we need to take earlier if we loved them that much. Note that he hasn't played that much, yet contributed a whole lot when he was there. So somehow, he might be under the radar for some....but shouldn't be for us.

And 50th amongst North American should make the top 100 on any mock.
Santini will be an absolute beast defensively. At least i think so. Super solid and seems like a great leader. His offensive game will hopefully develop a bit.

McCoshen I am in love with for some reason.

I was exagerating with Laplante but he better be a late 3rd rounder. Doesnt seem to have very much potential. Less than a point per game, not big and doesnt play a very physical game. i would prefer other guys ranked around that range like Baptiste, Slepyshev, Fasching, Hayden and Sanford. Maybe its just me.