View Single Post
Old
10-06-2006, 02:36 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
100% correct. The Kings have Bernier as their future #1 prospect goalie, and a host of others in the pipeline that can challenge. Kopitar has been unbelievable this preseason and even appears to be the perfect compliment to get Frolov to elevate his game.

As for the footspeed arguement, this kid is bigger than Joe Thornton. Does anyone really worry about how fast Thornton skates?

Now I can't say who coulda/woulda/shoulda fit best for Montreal, but I haven't seen ONE Kings' fan who isn't ecstatic to have Kopitar. This kid is going to be awesome.

Hopefully your goalie will be too. Then the Kings & Habs can meet in the finals again, only this time with the Kings coming out on top (yes, I'm still bitter about '93)!

Maybe this time it'll be Jonathan Bernier vs. Carey Price!! 2009 Cup finals?

FINALLY!! A non-Hab fan who comes to post on Hab boards with something fair/smart/decent to say about the whole Kopitar, Price choices...
And, same here...what is so wrong with both Kopitar and Price having solid careers? It's very possible. It just might happen. I'll be happy for Kopitar and especially for Price ('cause I'm such a huuuuge Hab fan...).

Cheers
------------ -----------
p.s.: by the way...I liked your Kelly Hrudey in '93, & love him now on CBC (his comments are smart/very fair), IMO he should replace Don Cherry... And, sorry about '93, it was mostly Roy's fault!! (& Desjardins, Kirk Muller, LeClair, Damphousse, Carbonneau, Schneider, Odelein, Keane...ok I'm getting cocky !! ).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 10-06-2006 at 02:41 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote