View Single Post
Old
05-29-2013, 09:15 PM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanfish90 View Post
Did you even read my post? The guy has played less than 60 regular season games, first of all. Price has played more than that in 1 season. Secondly, again, if Price is on Washington he could've probably have won more than 10 playoff games.

Price is approaching his prime, has played more games, etc. my post was valid in the sense of if Washington wanted to win right now, as I don't know how Holtby plays in an 82-game season while playing 60+ games. Based on this, and the fact that Washington is a contender, they probably would make the trade.

I didn't know that in the span of 5 months that Quick won a World Junior Gold Medal, was the World Juniors Goalie of the Tournament, won the CHL Goalie of the Year (or the NCAA equivalent in his case) and the Jack A. Butterfield Trophy as the AHL Playoffs MVP...

Seeing as Carey did do this, quite impressive for a 19 year-old, especially that last one as a rookie going into the AHL.
Do you know how many games Price played in his often coveted AHL playoff heroics?, apparently not. As far as those achievements, one conn smythe trumps them all, in the running 2 years in a row destroys it.

At the Jr's if it wasn't for Toews scoring on every shot, no one remembers this performance, Price was letting in every shot himself.