Thread: Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College
View Single Post
05-29-2013, 10:45 PM
A World Alone
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I thought I had posted this last week.

Oh well, Kitsyn is definitely coming back and like I have said is very excited to get his shot at the NHL.

He is one of the prospects in our system that I believe can be with the team sooner rather than later and very well could be a big impact player. Over the past month I had a chance to watch a dedicated vid of his every minute of his season. His game is still right there. He was forced to play a very defencive game and faced what allot of young Russians are forced to face after leaving the country to play hockey in NA and then having to return.

There is a term for it but it breaks down to a level of punishment.

Kitysn will need some time to re-assimilate to the NA style of game but he hits hard and has truly exceptional hands. Here's hoping he makes the team within the next year. Heck of a player.
A rare case of us not necessarily agreeing. I haven't seen any of him since he was in Mississauga but I didn't come away overly excited. I definitely think he has potential but it sounds like you're a lot higher on him than me. I definitely trust you more than everyone on this board so hopefully for once I'm wrong