View Single Post
Old
05-29-2013, 11:37 PM
simplysincere*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hersky77 View Post
You are quite deliosunal are you Corey Crawford over Carey Price. Common Corey Crawford was the reason they were down 3-1 and almost cost the best team in the league the series. Carey Price is by far the better goalie out of the two and anyone except you will agree with me.

You obviously do not watch the Montreal Canadiens very much if you think Price is worse than Crawford. Im not even going to get started on your ludicrous comments about Subban.
Another biased reply? You just happen to be a Habs fan right?

Let's let the numbers speak for themselves, and put your opinion aside, ok?

This season:

Price: .905% 2.58GAA

Crawford: .926% 1.94GAA

This playoff:

Price: .894% 3.26GAA

Crawford: .938 1.7GAA

In fact, judging by these stats, Crawford was the reason why the Hawks had a shot at coming back from a 3-1 deficit. Also, it proves that Crawford is able to excel the bigger the game.

The bigger the game, the harder time Price has. The complete opposite of Crawford.

According to the numbers, Crawford is someone you want between the pipes in a Gold medal game, and not Price.

If I were delusional, such that you say, then the facts (numbers) would not validate my statements, however the stats actually validate and give credibility to my argument, proving I'm not trolling.

So, who's the delusional one now?