View Single Post
05-30-2013, 09:47 AM
Cake or Death
Hmm... I've wanted him gone since 2011 and have not been shy in saying so, so it only seems fair to thank him for the things I do respect and appreciate.

Getting the team to bond and play as a team; the blue collar work ethic that made last season a memorable one; the ability to develop, play and put faith in young players when the coaches felt they were ready for it; and the numerous other things the coaches did that delivered a respectable team to follow. Thanks for that. I also am not the most politically correct person going and have to add that I found his dealings with the press unprofessional, but exceedingly enjoyable

I actually like the guy, and I sincerely wish he would have just sucked it up and tried another assistant to run the PP and help with some minor tactical tweaks. I truly thought that would have worked and benefited the team and coaches a great deal. While his own convictions may have been his undoing in the end, at least the guy stood by what he believed in. Hopefully he lands a job and I wish him all the best.