View Single Post
Old
05-30-2013, 12:01 PM
gramatanboy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmale View Post
I am no draft guru but going off various services it seems like this is the tiers

Seth Jones
Nathan MacKinnon
Jonathan Drouin
Aleksander Barkov
Valeri Nichushkin

Elias Lindholm
Sean Monahan

Darnell Nurse
Rasmus Ristolainen
Hunter Shinkaruk
Nikita Zadorov
Max Domi
Bo Horvat
Curtis Lazar

Ryan Pulock
Alexander Wennberg
Frederik Gauthier

Then there probably is another run of 10-15 guys in the next tier(who potentially could be drafted as high as 11). It's also not out of the queston that somebody in a lower teir gets drafted ahead of somebody in a higher tier on my list(ie Nurse for instance might be drafted before Lindholm and Monohan)

Of the 17 guys though I listed I would expect them to be gone at the lastest 25 and I am willing to bet 16 of the 17 will probably be gone before 20
I would be happy with any of the first 14 players that you listed and agree that seems to be the top 14 in general. As we all know, any team drafting in the top 14 might have a different opinion on a player or two and hopefully, a Lazar, Domi, Risto etc. falls to us at 15. If not, I would be happy with any of Santini, Wenberg, Pulock or Mantha, though I wouldn't be surprised if Snow trades down a few spots for a second rounder and goes off board a little with the 1st round pick !!