View Single Post
Old
05-30-2013, 12:36 PM
True Hockey Fan

vCash: 500
Hamhuis, Bouwmeester, Marc Staal.

Who would be your choice ?

Right now, I have TOP six as follows: Keith, Weber, Letang, Subban, Doughty, Pietrangelo. But I can't decide who should be the 7th one and 8th one.

Hamhuis, Bouwmeester, M.Staal, Seabrook, Boyle, Vlasic, Green and Burns are in the mix.

Kris Letang - Shea Weber
Duncan Keith - P.K. Subban / Drew Doughty
Hamhuis / Bouwmeester / Staal - Drew Doughty / P.K. Subban
7th: Pietrangelo
8th: ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tavares - Crosby - Toews -> what do you think ?

2nd line: Couture - Giroux - Stamkos
3rd line: Duchene - Getzlaf - St. Louis
4th line: Sharp - Bergeron - Carter

Yeah, I know it's little bit crazy. But Toews with Crosby... I can't help. Crosby needs someone who can play hard and who is good defensively. Toews is very good offensively on top of that. Offensively, it could be a better choice than Rick Nash and James Neal and since I want Tavares playing with Crosby, Toews fits that line more than Giroux. He's a RH-er so playing on the right side wouldn't be a problem I think.

Ladd showed at the last whc that if you put someone physical next to Giroux and Stamkos, it can works. Couture could be the right replacement.

The third line is kinda glued together. I like Duchene's skills and that speed is clearly awesome. St. Louis should be on the team because of his perfect chemistry with Stamkos on a PP. Duchene and Getzlaf creates quite physical line and St.Louis is top playmaker, he'd be a good fit here.

Sharp, Bergeron and Carter could be a solid shut-down line. You can choose M.Richards instead of Carter if you want.

This is not what my team looks like at this point, it's just an idea.

Last edited by True Hockey Fan: 05-30-2013 at 01:28 PM.