Old
05-30-2013, 04:05 PM
Sokil
Ukraine Specialitsky

vCash: 500
interview with kolesnikov

http://hc.lviv.ua/newsukr/4963.htm

Quote:
- Judging by their conversation, the return of Ruslan Fedotenko in the "Donbass" - that's a bargain?
- Let's not rush things. Ruslan has a valid contract with "Philadelphia," and until June 30 to talk about something we do not. As I understood from his interviews, he has three sons and two championship rings for winning the Stanley Cup. And as I understand, Ruslan wants to win a third ring with our club in the Gagarin Cup. You know, I do not mind (laughs).

- Some more high-profile acquisition of "Donbass" plans this summer?
- It depends entirely on Nazarov. He said that the team is formed by 95 percent. It will be seen in the course fees - now something the team almost staffed.

- I understand, with the task to collect all qualified Ukrainian hockey players in the "Donbass" you almost have coped?
- If you put the question to Fedotenko, we have not only (Alexei) Ponikarovsky and (Constantine) Kasyanchuk. That's it! As much as we would like to strengthen the national team of Ukraine, the top players have gone. There are a huge number of native-born players. Together we quickly gather up a whole team, but they have passports of other countries. Here, for example, (Nikolai) Zherdev. A great hockey player, was born in Kiev. But he - a citizen of Russia. It is necessary that he played four years for the Ukrainian club, and only then you can apply for recognition of his Ukrainian citizenship.

- How did you feel about the naturalization of Russians?
- Naturalization ... When we invite hockey players 18-20 years of age who are not played for the national team of Russia and it takes Ukrainian citizenship - this is a promising path. When we begin to artificially sculpt team of 30-year veteran - a road to nowhere. I think you understand how we are going to do. We must have patience and a little wait. I think the system of formation of hockey in Ukraine will take about 5-7 years. In the meantime, we will treat the resources that we have.

Sokil is offline   Reply With Quote