View Single Post
Old
05-31-2013, 04:23 AM
MrCraigAnderson
#rooster #classless

vCash: 500
Ill be entering the tournament for the 5th straight year. Personally I try to cover up as much of my body as possible while trying to be lightweight. I play in all-star an some guys can shoot hard so I wear my hockey pants (player not goalie) and a small chest protector I bought at Canadian Tire, it doesn't cover shoulders or arms. Glove, blocker an helmet are just road hockey gear you can get at Walmart or Canadian tire. For pads I have ice hockey pads, they aren't big, I went with something smaller. The reason I did this was I found myself buying a new set road hockey pads every year at $120 so I went and bought a pair of ice hockey pads or $250. So far I have gotten to years out of them so my money's worth and they are still in good shape. Only issue I have with them is that it takes away from mobility a tiny bit but I like them and probably will go with another pair of ice hockey pads when I need a new pair.

Mobility is important for me and I'm not sure I could handle all that gear with the heat.

MrCraigAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote