View Single Post
Old
05-31-2013, 11:44 AM
offdacrossbar
with the 10th pick..

vCash: 500
drafting goaltenders in the top 3 rounds isnt smart.

lets keep trying to find some offensive talent with our top picks and look to makeup ground with quantity of picks in the 4-6 rounds for defensive dmen and goaltenders. better odds if we grab a tender every year in rnds 4-6.

as ive been pretty much away from this site for the last few months, i havenet psoted much on the draft thread but will be shortly.

all i really want is to move mcilrath and del zotto in this draft and move up for an offensive centerman or winger who can skate and score. period.

and i always like dynamic offensive dmen who have great wheels

if we dont move up, i like 2 kids out of saginaw Nick Moutrey and Jimmy Lodge. nick is a big kid 6'3 210 with nice hands and great wall skills. tough on the puck and hard worker. smart kid on and off the ice. classic big body power forward player with some skills. hell take some time to develop but seems like a solid nyr kid.

Lodge is more dynamic. tall and thin at 6'2 170, hes got good wheels, great hands and good vision. his playmaking skills are already developed. the right handed shot has 2c skills potential.

both kids are gonna be there after round 1 and be gone by round 3.