View Single Post
Old
05-31-2013, 04:22 PM
proam16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoutqc View Post
First off the JR coach Eric Lacompte is an excellent coach so i agree with you on that. As far as not sending your son to play in that system with Claude is way off, I am sure your son is comparable to Louis Leblanc and it did not hurt him so much playing with Claude Francis for two years. I think that with the interviews STARTING next week that if they choose Claude or Kirk that both AAA teams will be very well coached and the kids will learn how to compete and play.
Not sure why you are comparing with Louis Leblanc...you do not know who my kid is.
I guess the problem over there is some of the parents and the support the coach receives from the association. The coach is not allowed to coach his bench. At that level of competion - the coach should have the right to coach his bench and have support while doing it. Every other coach in the province has that right...to some degree.
I still would not send my kid to play over there. IMO - some of those teams should have be in Dodoge cup finals consistently - but they have not been...too much medling and saying yes...So for those reasons I would not send my kid there.