vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokil View Post
http://www.sokol.kiev.ua/page-id-5420.html

interview with fedotenko

lol

also
Thanks for posting/translating.

It sounds like Feds will be going back to Donetsk once his contract ends with Philly. If I had it my way, I'd have 8-10 top Ukrainians playing with Donbass and developing their talents/renewing their National Team ties so that Ukraine can get back to the top level of the WC in the next couple of years. Fedotenko would be the first person on that list that I would try to sign and he'd be the player I'd choose as team captain.

It's a positive to see the GM going out and trying to get the best Ukrainians available. I wonder if he'll contact Ponikarovsky's agent to see if a contacted to see if he's interested in returning to Ukraine. Adding him and Fedotenko would be a positive step for both the KHL and National Teams.

Also, has there been any word of whether or not Toryanik or Kasyanchuk have been in contract negotiations with Donbass? Both would fit in nicely with the rest of the top national players. I'm still holding out hope for Gaiduchenko one day representing Ukraine internationally, but that's looking less and less likely each season.

smitty10 is offline   Reply With Quote