View Single Post
Old
06-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Follow your words then. A level headed person using his brain would wait before passing judgment.
Markov missed so much hockey, not sure what you actually expected of him. I'm very pleased with Markov's performance over the year. He slowed down at the end just as anybody his age would after playing so little the past few years and being overused earlier in the year, in a shortened season with a tighter schedule.
You realize it's 48 games over 99days right?

So maybe you should wait until next season before making such bold assumptions.
Then again, you've never evaluated defensemen well.
I've always evaluated our dmen well. I do not support trading Markov for nothing. However there are better dmen on the market for lesser cap hits right now who are probably worth very little (Bieksa comes to mind). The fact is, Markov is making number 1 money and is performing like a 4/5 dman. That equals pretty much no trade value. Any team that has Markov as a top pairing dman is going nowhere and its time we accept that. Subban right now is better than Markov ever was, and we just simply can't have a guy who can't kill penalties and is a liability 5 on 5 eating up almost 6 million in cap space.

Fish on The Sand is offline   Reply With Quote