View Single Post
Old
06-01-2013, 01:33 PM
tjziel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
Horvat and Schiefele are two different players. Horvat already thinks the game like a pro and would adapt very easily into any system he's put in. Schiefele is the type that needs to learn the game some more. Great talent and if put in a system that's thinking offense then he'll fit in.

Horvat I can see sticking depending on the team and where he's drafted.

Broadhurst I think is gone now. If he didn't sign he'd be back. Chicago does have a history of bringing in their prospects early.
I respectfully disagree, I believe Broadhurst will be back next year as an overager. Just because they sign a NHL Entry Level contract doesn't mean they are advancing to the AHL/NHL. Otherwise, Chris Tierney, Olli Maatta, and Justin Sefton would be gone too. Broadhurst is just a 7th rounder which means more later round picks take the longer route to pro (exception Brandon Saad and Andrew Shaw). I also believe Horvat WILL be back for the simple reason that he'll be that more seasoned playing in a Memorial Cup which NHL GM's love. GM's love their players coming up as winners. Horvat will be next years Knights Captain.

Domi Broadhurst Griffith
Anderson Horvat McCarron
M. Rupert Tierney R. Rupert
Elie Welychka Platzer

Maatta Zadorov
Mermis Sefton
Liberati Centorame
DiLorenxo

Stolarz
Patterson

Last edited by tjziel: 06-01-2013 at 01:41 PM.