06-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanekTheMvp View Post
Seems odd then ..I don't see them bring back 16 people, hell I don't see them bringing back 10 of them.
Seven of their RFA's look like they'd get signed: Enroth & Hackett, Weber, Hodgson, Flynn, Tropp and Adam. That brings them to 43. After that, they have decisions to make on QA's for Schiestel, Lagace, and Crawford. I suspect they let Lagace go and I'm not sure they QA either of the two.

Given that scenario, they'd have 13 F's, 5 D, and 2 G in Buffalo (including Miller), so they'll need to either bring up or sign 2 D-men to round out the unit.

Something I've put forward in the past is that perhaps, if Lepkowski isn't drafted now that he's back in the draft, they invite him to Development Camp and then invite him to Amerks camp with the opportunity to earn a minor league deal akin to what they did with Fienhage and Legault. It's possible they want to have the flexibility to sign some other people while still putting the guy into their system.