View Single Post
Old
10-07-2006, 10:42 AM
jcpenny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
Pleks will make our second line one of the best in the league, Ribs just couldnt make the line works.. Im confident Bonk will step up even if I dont think he was atrocious last night..
You are right and i must say that im VERY confused by many opinions about last nights game. Makes me wonder if people are watching the same game.

- Bonk was great last night, he was AWSOME on the PK especially during the 5 on 3 and we didnt allow any PP goals so he did his job last night and his line had their chances offensively.

- Perezhogin was great last night too. Displayed a lot of energy, had many good scoring chances and even was physical.

- The Plekanec line was great i mean common guys! They had a lot of chances of the rush, Plekanec and Kovalev missed opportunities one on one with Miller (who litterally saved Buffalo's behind last night).

The D wasnt bad also. The only guy that i cannot stand anymore is Souray and im tired of this guy costing us games with his awful positionning/lack of anticipation/slow feet u name it. Hes making Rivet look bad because hes not helping him at all. Rivet was not as bad as people made it seem to be, rivet is a good complimentary pairing guy but dont pair him with somebody slower and weaker than him defensively cuz its asking for disaster.

Guys we went Toe to Toe with a team labelled as cup contenders and we even made them look bad during many stretches of the game. Offensively we will make a lot of damages and the defensive will be ok but i hope that Carbonneau will not accept anymore horrid performances like Souray had last night.