View Single Post
Old
06-02-2013, 09:23 AM
DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

vCash: 500
The sky is falling .....The sky is falling........ The sky is falling........... Yes I think we should have signed Yeun . I have been following him since we drafted him, I liked his plus/minus +40 stat 2 yrs ago but that tailed off this year when his team was no longer such an offensive threat. All said this is not a Justin schultz situation like Anahiem faced last year, its a minor setback. I think the fans in St Johns should be more upset as I saw him spending most of his 3 yrs Elc on the Rock. I would have liked his depth on D (at this stage I give him a 1/4 chance of playing more than 10 games in the NHL).

If you would have asked me a month ago I was extremly concerned that we may be in this situation with Lowry at this time, when he was not signed with a month to go until June 1st. I do think the Jets should identify who they want to ELC sooner and not procastinate so much............. I Know Chevy "there is a process that must be followed"............. but sometimes, for the fans the process sucks.