View Single Post
Old
06-02-2013, 10:28 AM
Bank

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinov View Post
Interesting analysis. So there could be some takers if Regin has some luck, but it does like kind of bleak. Maybe a successful NHL-Dane could convince their team that we are trustworthy defensive forwards enough for a fairly cheap 1-year contract gamble?
But do any of these NHL-teams ever listen to the players?
Just the look of it from my chair.

Dunno. Can't imagine the clubs use the players for much more than references on a player they're interested in. And even there I can't think of where guys like Boedker and Jannik Hansen would have a lot of things to say about Peter Regin. It's not like they've played THAT much together. I could see why it'd be more interesting the other way around... joining a club with a Dane on. But it's not like Peter Regin has a lot of leverage in any contract negotiations. So... kinda mute point I guess

Btw... found this quote from Murray on twitter:

"Decisions still need to be made. How hard/far do we kick him? What kind of boot do we use?"

It's properly not true but if it is, it's a very weird thing to say A contract is kinda of a black/white thing(How far do we kick him). And the boot-metaphor: Wut?

Bank is offline   Reply With Quote