View Single Post
Old
06-02-2013, 01:26 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
Where's the letter to Richards for his stupid giveaways in game 1, Doughty for blowing his coverage, Brown whose best offensive contribution was turning the puck over for an odd man rush, Muzzin for his defensive giveaways, and...

Hypocrites. The entire team, minus Quick, is struggling.

And by the way, WE aren't fighting for OUR playoff lives. WE are beer swilling fans. Let's not patronize the people who are actually playing.
Let's also not pretend that when it comes to the Kings' forwards that Kopitar has been consistently the most disappointing this season. It's been going on for 30 games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axl Rhoadz View Post
I'd like to think I'm not in the minority here, but I'm not going to be upset if we lose....I'm just getting pissed in how we are losing. I don't expect the Kings to win the cup again, hell, I didn't expect for them to win it last year....but its just mind-boggling that this years teams is SO much different than last year, yet we basically have the same line-up. Why was it SO important for us to keep this team together if they aren't going to play like it?

I don't need the Kings to win, but I do need them to show up. We know that this team can put in a hell of an effort...and they certainly shouldn't have to rely on Quick to keep them in it every night.
Let's face it, the way they have been winning has been pretty anemic. Carter and Richards have disappeared for entire games in the playoffs as well.

Kopitar likely is injured. I hope he will stick around LA to rehab, and/or get in the physical condition required to play 100+ games in a season the way Stoll, Lewis, and Carter did last summer. I still don't think he has the stamina it takes to be consistently good night in and night out in the NHL.

Last edited by KINGS17: 06-02-2013 at 01:32 PM.
KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote