View Single Post
Old
06-02-2013, 10:10 PM
leafspensfan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by td_ice View Post
I agree Doc. Way too inconsistent.

There was more to that interview....What I took away from it was that they basically need to quit complaining and play through it, as there is nothing they can do about the refs.

But I also don't blame Sid and Geno for getting frustrated with the inconsistencies.

I think that if we keep playing like we did in the first two periods, we will win this series. I was sitting at the end we shoot at twice, and there were so many great opp's we had, that just didn't go in. It was a night we didn't get the bounces, but it wasn't a lack of effort or desire. Combo of some great goaltending by Rask and some bad puck luck for us. And a little bit of rust from our shooters as we were plastering the plexi pretty hard at a certain point. But I attribute that to starting to get too fine/pick corners on a hot Rask.
I like them getting frustrated, shows that we have fire and we're not intimidated (in terms of Geno) as for Sid, hopefully whatever he barked at the refs get THEM on their game.

As for Rask, I've been saying it all along, shoot high blocker. Where did Geno's shot hit of the post? High blocker. Pretty sure that's where Kuni's post shot was too