View Single Post
Old
06-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Rowdy Roddy Peeper
**** You, Duthie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by td_ice View Post
I agree Doc. Way too inconsistent. There was more to that interview....What I took away from it was that they basically need to quit complaining and play through it, as there is nothing they can do about the refs.

But I also don't blame Sid and Geno for getting frustrated with the inconsistencies.

I think that if we keep playing like we did in the first two periods, we will win this series. I was sitting at the end we shoot at twice, and there were so many great opp's we had, that just didn't go in. It was a night we didn't get the bounces, but it wasn't a lack of effort or desire. Combo of some great goaltending by Rask and some bad puck luck for us. And a little bit of rust from our shooters as we were plastering the plexi pretty hard at a certain point. But I attribute that to starting to get too fine/pick corners on a hot Rask.
Definitely, and that's why so much of the discussion has centered around the penalty disputes. Nobody has issues with how we played until Letang's ******** play on the 2nd goal against.

We were dictating play and just couldn't finish our chances. I'm definitely confident in our system and ability vs. the Bruins. We just needed to get some x-factors sorted out. I hope the refs took Sid's criticism seriously and had a chance to see some replays, because I think they'd want to change a few things. At least I'd like to believe they would.